- Financial, Accounting and Investment Business it news
- Financial, Accounting and Investment Business it compliances
- The Benefits of Leveraging Data Centers For Financial, Accounting and Investment
- Addressing Security Concerns for Financial, Accounting and Investment Companies
- Leveraging The Cloud, Virtualization and hosted solutions for Financial, Accounting and InvestmenT Businessese
- High Bandwidth Needs For Your Financial, Accounting And Investment Business. Leveraging MPLS, FIBER, 10MEG, 100 MeG, DS3 and Ethernet over copper.
financial, Accounting and investment firm it support
Providing IT support for your financial, accounting, or investment firm takes a lot of agility, intelligence and quickness to execute. Compliances, security, network uptime, and redundancy are critical to businesses throughout this industry. Let Stratospheres' team of IT professional help on your next project or day to day IT support.
Financial records must be kept safe and secure at all times as breach of data can cause lots of headaches and financial losses. Penetration testing must be performed to ensure security is at its all time highest. UTM (Unified Threat Management) provides another layer of security as clients basic firewalls might not be secure enough. Secure ID and tokens are also used to establish remote security measures.
Reliability and redundancy for your entire IT infrastructure must be considered to ensure business continuity and to increase uptime and availability. Firms within this industry typically leverage data centers to house critical IT servers and infrastructure devices as failure to any one of these devices can cost millions of dollars. Backups must be implemented and tested on a regular basis. Restoring testing should be completed on a regular basis to ensure continuity in case of a business disaster. Onsite and offsite backups are key to a full end to end backup and disaster recovery solution. The use of data centers also provide a quick and less expensive way to become full compliant without overhauling your entire internal IT infrastructure.
Speed and agility of your networking, internet connection and your IT technical team is the one key component that can bring businesses within this industry to their knees. Trading firms rely on quick internet connections and larger bandwidth to see real-time status of market trends. Network and help desk management be provided 24/7/365 as the global economy doesn't sleep - so the IT company you partner which shouldn't either.
No matter whether you are a financial institution, accounting and tax firm, or investment company; let Stratosphere Networks assist with your day to day IT needs.
Below are some helpful links for Finacial industry:
- CCIM Institute - Commercial Investment
- Financial Women International
- Minnesota Treasury Management Association
- UPPER MIDWEST AUTOMATED CLEARING HOUSE ASSOCIATION - UMACHA
- Minnesota Association of Cooperatives
- NAIFA-MN NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL ADVISORS-MINNESOTA
- Financial Executives International
- Bloomberg Online Financial News
- Acumatica - Cloud ERP Solutions and Integrated Financials
- Trading Software for Automated Trading - MultiCharts
- Tradestation - Brokerage and Trading Software
- Investment Management and Compliance Software - Advent
- Lacerte Tax - An Intuity Proline Solution IT Support
- Audit Confirmations From Anywhere Mobile
- CCH - Corporate Accounting Software - Tax Research - CPA Solutions - Audit Management IT Support
- Beyond 415 - Tax Practioner Software for IRS
- Tax and Accounting Software Professional Suite Thomson Reuters IT Support
- Sage Peachtree Accounting Software IT Support
- NetSuite - Cloud ERP and Financial Software IT Support
- Quickbooks Intuit Accounting Software IT Support
- Avalara Sales Tax Rates Exemption Certifcates and Filing Software IT Support
- Open Systems Inc - Accounting and Business Software IT Support
- XCM Solutions - Accounting Web Based Workflow Solutions IT Support
- Accounting Today Web CPA
- Quickbooks Intuit Accounting Software IT Support
Stratosphere networks - it managed service provider
IT Supprt for Finance, Accounting and Investment Firms servicing the Minneapolis, Minnesota, markets and nationwide.
Stratosphere Networks is a comprehensive IT managed service provider for Minnesota and Nationwide markets that provides intelligent IT support for your business. Our IT consultants work with your business to identify your business needs. Our team of IT support professionals work around the clock to provide IT help desk, server, and infrastructure support for your business. Our network operations can help with all your IT requests remotely and in some rare instances that you require IT support onsite our dispatch team
Whether it’s help desk support, remote and on-site dispatch, network optimization, search engine optimization services (SEO), maintenance tasks (such as Windows Updates), proactive network monitoring, disaster recovery planning, planning to roll out a new line of business application (i.e. EMR, EHR, DMS, etc) network upgrade or migration planning (such as Microsoft Exchange), considering virtualizing your infrastructure (i.e. VMWare, Citrix, or Hyper-V) or simply moving to a new location, our team of experts can help ensure all aspects of your technology infrastructure are handled correctly.