- Automotive industry and car dealership it news
- do you have multiple sites? leveraging technology to improve communication across your corporate data network.
- wireless internet, mobile solutions, and wireless solutions for automotive industry and car dealerships
- why car dealerships should move from expensive point to point networks and move to a fully meshed network leveraging vpn or mpls technologies
- search engine optimization (SEO) services for the automotive industry and car dealerships
- still using data t1s for your internet connection? fiber and ethernet over copper solutions have come down in price. Explore 10meg, 100meg and cable solutions. review why it is important for a secondary connection for your business.
it support and solutions for the automotive industry and car dealerships
Stratosphere Networks' HIT professionals are ready to assist your medical practice. Whether you are a private practice, hospital, specialty practice, long term care institution, assisted living, home healthcare, physicians offices, wellness and prevention centers, veterinary care, emergency and immediate care centers, medical sales organization, medical billing, pharmacological or chemo focused,or any other healthcare related business; Stratosphere can assist with your IT help desk, consulting, and infrastructure needs. We focus on providing your organization the highest level of IT services as IT should be the last thing on your mind when it comes to patient care. Our IT consultants are ready to help provide recommendations on EMR and EHR solutions for your business as well as assist on any support duties that are required from the vendor side.
No matter whether you have an on-premise server handling all your billing and records or utilize a hosted solution, day to day management and maintenance can be frustrating. With organizations that leverage hosted solutions, bandwidth and your internet connection is a key. Have you ever considered a secondary internet connection? Who oversees and handles your business compliances as well as records and documentation management? These are just some examples on how we can help your business. Stratosphere Networks is your IT managed service provider of choice for all Healthcare Information Technology needs.
Below are some helpful links for the Automotive Industry:
- ALLIANCE OF AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE PROVIDERS - MINNESOTA - AASP-MN
- GREATER METROPOLITAN AUTOMOBILE DEALERS ASSOCIATION OF MINNESOTA INCORPORATED
- MINNESOTA AUTOMOBILE DEALERS ASSOCIATION - MADA
- National Independent Automotive Dealers Association
- Dealer Click - DMS solution for Used Cars and RVs IT Support
- ALVA DMS IT Support
- AutoBase IT Support
- Dominion Dealer Solutions IT Support for CRM and Inventory Tracking
- Digital Dealer
- Automotive News
- ADP Dealer Services - Automotive Dealer Solutions - Software - DMS - Payroll IT Support
- Reynolds and Reynolds - Automotive Dealer Solutions - Software - DMS - Payroll IT Support
- AutoSoft ASI - Dealer Management System (DMS) IT Support
- Kelley Blue Book
- Adam DMS Systems IT Support
- Zurich North America
Stratosphere networks - it managed service provider
IT Support and expert IT Managed Service Provider for the Automotive Industry servicing the Minneapolis, Minnesota, markets and nationwide.
Stratosphere Networks is a comprehensive IT managed service provider for Minnesota and Nationwide markets that provides intelligent IT support for your business. Our IT consultants work with your business to identify your business needs. Our team of IT support professionals work around the clock to provide IT help desk, server, and infrastructure support for your business. Our network operations can help with all your IT requests remotely and in some rare instances that you require IT support onsite our dispatch team
Whether it’s help desk support, remote and on-site dispatch, network optimization, search engine optimization services (SEO), maintenance tasks (such as Windows Updates), proactive network monitoring, disaster recovery planning, planning to roll out a new line of business application (i.e. EMR, EHR, DMS, etc) network upgrade or migration planning (such as Microsoft Exchange), considering virtualizing your infrastructure (i.e. VMWare, Citrix, or Hyper-V) or simply moving to a new location, our team of experts can help ensure all aspects of your technology infrastructure are handled correctly.