- Staffing and recruiting it news
- Staffing and recruiting it Events
- Staffing and recruiting Cloud VS. Server Solutions for Staffing Software and Tracking
- Technology for Staffing and recruiting firms
- Staffing and recruiting Software
- Staffing and recruiting Video Conferencing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for staffing, executive search firms, as well as recruiting and outsourcing companies
IT Support for staffing and Executive Search Firms as well as recruiting and sourcing companies
Connecting human capital with your clients is the major focus of the staffing industry. Leveraging technology to improve your reach can significantly impact your business in a good way. Organizations throughout this industry typically do not have a day to day IT manager unless you are a larger firm. The use of outsourced IT vendors is common practice, but the overwhelming majority of IT professionals firms currently outsource to cannot execute on the day to day challenges to provide quick, reliable, and responsive service. See how Stratosphere Networks can help flat rate your IT with our IT managed service packages as well as analyze your technology infrastructure to connect you with your clients.
The use of video conferencing is becoming a game changer. Prior to video and web cams become readily available, staffing and executive search firms were limited by costly travel expenses and geography. Stratosphere Networks is partnered with best in class video solutions including Polycomm and LifeSize as well as supports Tandberg to provide an unbiased approach to your video infrastructure.
Search engine optimization services (SEO) are becoming a necessity with executive search firms. Focusing our attention on the social media aspects can drive more and more ideal candidates to your firm. This allows your business to gain more visibility nationwide as well as 24 by 7. Let StratosphereSEO provide a free SEO analysis.
Typically, we notice staffing companies that require extended hours of coverage (5AM-5PM). If you are working with an IT outsourced company that only provides 8AM-5PM coverage, now is the time to change. The Stratosphere help desk is available around your business hours as we customize solutions to fit your business needs. How many times have you walked in at 5am when your staffing company opens to find system wide IT outages? This is a common occurrence regarding staffing firms and Stratosphere IT Managed Services has the perfect solution for your business.
Staffing companies also have a challenge as your offices are typically spread out geographically. Ensuring that all remote sites has connection to your main IP-PBX or business phone system as well as ensuring your corporate WAN is always available is business critical. Contact Stratosphere Networks and see how we helped other staffing companies correct poorly setup IT infrastructures as well as IP-PBX phone systems to increase uptime. See how the use of a secondary internet connection can save your business time and money.
Below are some helpful links for the Staffing and Executive Search Firms as well as Recruiting and Sourcing companies:
- TempWorks Staffing Software IT Support
- Bullhorn - Applicant Tracking Software IT Support
- Akken - All-in-One Staffing and Recruiting IT Support
- Staffing Talk - Online Staffing Industry News
- MicroStaffer - Web Based Medical Staffing
- Dillistone - File Finder Executive Search Firm Software IT Support
- Association of Executive Search Consultants
- Avionte - Staffing Software IT Support
- Bond eEmpACT - Server or Cloud IT Support
- LedgerCloud - Accounting Software for Staffing Companies IT Support
- ASA - American Staffing Association
- ASQ - The Global Voice of Quality
- SHRM Online - Society for Human Resource Management
- Best of Staffing Online Publication
- Finance Sector Recruiters Network
Stratosphere networks - it managed service provider
IT Support for Staffing and Executive Search Firms as well as Recruiting and Sourcing Companies servicing the Minneapolis, Minnesota, markets and nationwide.
Stratosphere Networks is a comprehensive IT managed service provider for Minnesota and Nationwide markets that provides intelligent IT support for your business. Our IT consultants work with your business to identify your business needs. Our team of IT support professionals work around the clock to provide IT help desk, server, and infrastructure support for your business. Our network operations can help with all your IT requests remotely and in some rare instances that you require IT support onsite our dispatch team
Whether it’s help desk support, remote and on-site dispatch, network optimization, search engine optimization services (SEO), maintenance tasks (such as Windows Updates), proactive network monitoring, disaster recovery planning, planning to roll out a new line of business application (i.e. EMR, EHR, DMS, etc) network upgrade or migration planning (such as Microsoft Exchange), considering virtualizing your infrastructure (i.e. VMWare, Citrix, or Hyper-V) or simply moving to a new location, our team of experts can help ensure all aspects of your technology infrastructure are handled correctly.