- Real Estate and Commericial Property it news
- Leveraging Fax On Demand For Real Estate and Commericial Property Companies
- Real Estate and Commericial Property CRM Software (Customer Relationship Management)
- How SEO Can Help Real Estate and Commericial Property Firms
- Real Estate and Commericial Property Mobility Solutions
- Real Estate and Commericial Property Multiple Site Communications - MPLS - VPN - IP Site To Site - Hub And Spoke Or Meshed Netork
IT Support For The real estate Industry, Building Management Offices, and commercial property Companies it support
Small to medium real estate companies typically lack in-house IT professionals. These organizations leverage outside organizations to provide IT as needed support as well as project related support. However, from a poll of recent real estate clients the lack of responsive IT support is a common frustration real estate companies have to deal with. Real estate firms have turned to Stratosphere Networks to provide responsive IT support and project support to connect with their mobile and remote workforce.
For larger commercial property management firms who have an in-house IT staff still require special attention when it comes to IT related requests. With multiple site offices it gets hard for a single in-house It professional to manage all sites. Some organizations find lack of a comprehensive IT support structure as some IT companies they leverage today cannot meet up with the demand of day to day and critical issues that may pop up.
No matter whether you are a small, medium or large business, Stratosphere Networks provides comprehensive technology support services for your single site or multiple site business. Our telecom division works hand in hand managing the telecommunication aspects of your business, while our IT division works with your business to be an extension of your environment. See how Stratosphere Networks can help your business.
If you have an upcoming project or need better IT support, contact Stratosphere Networks.
Below are some helpful links for the real estate industry:
- BOMA - Building Owners and Managers Association - St. Paul
- MAAR - Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors
- MNAR - Minnesota Association of Realtors
- IREM - Minnesota Chapter of Real Estate Management
- Certified Commercial Investment Member
- CoStar Group - Real Estate Information
- CoreNet Global
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- National Association of Realtors
- SIOR - Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- MNCREW - Minnesota Commercial Real Estate Women
- Minnesota Shopping Center Association
- NAIOPMN - National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
- WDBA - Warehouse District Business Association
- BOMA - Building Owners and Managers Association - Greater Minneapolis
- GlobeSt - Online Resources for Commercial Property
- National Real Estate Investor
- NAIOP - Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- NAHB - National Association of Home Builders
Stratosphere networks - it managed service provider
IT Support for Real Estate Companies, Building Management Offices and the Commercial Property Industry covering Minneapolis, Minnesota, markets and nationwide.
Stratosphere Networks is a comprehensive IT managed service provider for Minnesota and Nationwide markets that provides intelligent IT support for your business. Our IT consultants work with your business to identify your business needs. Our team of IT support professionals work around the clock to provide IT help desk, server, and infrastructure support for your business. Our network operations can help with all your IT requests remotely and in some rare instances that you require IT support onsite our dispatch team
Whether it’s help desk support, remote and on-site dispatch, network optimization, search engine optimization services (SEO), maintenance tasks (such as Windows Updates), proactive network monitoring, disaster recovery planning, planning to roll out a new line of business application (i.e. EMR, EHR, DMS, etc) network upgrade or migration planning (such as Microsoft Exchange), considering virtualizing your infrastructure (i.e. VMWare, Citrix, or Hyper-V) or simply moving to a new location, our team of experts can help ensure all aspects of your technology infrastructure are handled correctly.