- Logistics and Transportation it news
- Leveraging Technologies To Improve Supply Chain Management
- How Fleet Management Technology and GPS Can Help?
- The Use Of ERP and WMS (Warehouse Management System) Technologies
- Do You Have The Right Transportation Management Systems (TMS) In Place?
- Mobile and Wireless Technologies (RFID tags, Wi-fi phones, WAP) for Your Logistics and Transportation Business
logistics and transportation it support
Just in time IT support for your fast paced logistics or transportation company is hard to find. While other IT providers lack the quick turnaround and service level responses, Stratosphere Networks guarantees response times and has a network operations center to assist in your day to day and critical IT needs. Whether you business focuses on freight, supply chain management, fleet management, operations management, provides professional move services, logistics, or transportation; the team at Stratosphere Networks provides rapid response to all your IT needs.
Network availability and uptime are key ingredients to any logistic or transportation company. Delays in information can cost your business money in this highly competitive industry. Communicating with your clients, partners, and vendors revolves around your IT infrastructure. Lack of the proper IT management can drive your business off the road. We understand the level of response and professionalism your business needs. Turn to Stratosphere Networks to provide a higher level of IT support.
Below are some helpful links for the Logistics and Transportation industry:
- APICS - The Association For Operations Management
- MTSA - Minnesota Transport Services
- Appian Logistics Software
- McLeod Logistics Software
- Prophesy - Accellos - Trucking Software
- Roadnet Technologies
- IFDA - International Foodservice Distriutors Association
- Agile Fleet Commander
- Logistics Management Online
- Chevin Fleet Software
- Global Cold Chain Alliance
- NITL - The National Industrial Transportation League
- World Freight Group - WF
- ITSA - Intelligent Transportation Society of America
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals - CSCMP
- American Chain of Warehouses - ACWI
- American Moving and Storage Association - AMSA
Stratosphere networks - it managed service provider
IT Support Services for Logistics and Transportation Industry servicing Minneapolis, Minnesota, markets and nationwide.
Stratosphere Networks is a comprehensive IT managed service provider for Minnesota and Nationwide markets that provides intelligent IT support for your business. Our IT consultants work with your business to identify your business needs. Our team of IT support professionals work around the clock to provide IT help desk, server, and infrastructure support for your business. Our network operations can help with all your IT requests remotely and in some rare instances that you require IT support onsite our dispatch team
Whether it’s help desk support, remote and on-site dispatch, network optimization, search engine optimization services (SEO), maintenance tasks (such as Windows Updates), proactive network monitoring, disaster recovery planning, planning to roll out a new line of business application (i.e. EMR, EHR, DMS, etc) network upgrade or migration planning (such as Microsoft Exchange), considering virtualizing your infrastructure (i.e. VMWare, Citrix, or Hyper-V) or simply moving to a new location, our team of experts can help ensure all aspects of your technology infrastructure are handled correctly.