- Law Practices and Legal Industry it news
- Law Practices and Legal Industry it compliances
- Law Practices and Legal Industry email archiving And E-Discovery
- Law Practices and Legal Practice Management Software
- Law Practices and Legal Industry Mobile and Call Tracking Solutions
- Law Practices and Legal Backup And Disaster Recovery
IT Support for Law Practices and the legal Industry
It takes a special type of IT support professional to manage and support users in the Legal Industry. These individuals must fully understand the nature of your Law Practice and ensure technology related concerns are addressed. Stratosphere Networks has experience and an IT team of professionals who fully understand the technology requirements of the Legal Industry.
Due to lengthy litigation cases, law professionals must have an easy way to keep emails archived and if they do need to go back (i.e. 3 years ago) they need to have tools at their fingertips to easily search. Stratosphere Networks provides both hosted and on-premise email archiving solutions for your business. For law practices that do not use email archiving tools, extra time is spent tracking down important information which can be very costly.
Documentation is key to this industry. A document management solution along with a solid e-discovery tool allows law practices to quickly and easily find information in minutes. This is a paper intensive industry, thus leveraging technologies such as fax servers, document management solutions, and e-discovery (electronic discovery) tools is a practical way to save time and money.
Implementing a reliable backup solution is critical for the legal industry. Lost data can make or break a case, thus leveraging a well thought out backup plan is key. When was the last time you tried to restore your data? The professionals at Stratosphere Network have solutions that fit every industry. Your backup solution is only as good as how quick it can restore disaster scenario.
Mobility and tracking solutions are very important as law professionals are typically on the road visiting clients or going to court to attend cases. While in the field it becomes a challenge to track phone calls on mobile phone as well as bill for this. Your internal business class phone system and call accounting and tracking solution is the foundation to automated client tracking.
No matter what your business need is, our IT consultants, help desk professionals and IT executives can help manage and implement technologies based around your industry and business needs.
Below are some helpful links for the Legal Indsutry and Law practices:
- E-Legal Technology Org - Legal Technology, e-Discovery, Litigation, Law Firm IT, and Forensic Directory for e-Legal
- Government Healthcare IT
- FindLaw For Legal Professionals
- LegalTech Trade Shows - Legal Technology Events
- Entropy Solutions - Content Connection Company Connecting Cloud To On-Premise Solutions
- ACEDS - Association of Certified E-Disocvery Specialists
- ZyLab eDiscovery and Information Management Software
- FTI Consulting e-Discovery
- Clearwell Symantec e-Discovery
- Exterro - Electronic Discovery (E-Disocvery) Practice Management Software
- Lexis Nexis
- Law Technology News Online
- International Legal Technology Association - ILTA
- Minnesota State Bar Association - MSBA
- Minnesota Defense Laywers Association - MDLA
- LMA-MN Legal Marketing Association
Stratosphere networks - it managed service provider
IT Support for Law Practices and Legal Industry servicing Minneapolis, Minnesota, markets and nationwide.
Stratosphere Networks is a comprehensive IT managed service provider for Minnesota and Nationwide markets that provides intelligent IT support for your business. Our IT consultants work with your business to identify your business needs. Our team of IT support professionals work around the clock to provide IT help desk, server, and infrastructure support for your business. Our network operations can help with all your IT requests remotely and in some rare instances that you require IT support onsite our dispatch team
Whether it’s help desk support, remote and on-site dispatch, network optimization, search engine optimization services (SEO), maintenance tasks (such as Windows Updates), proactive network monitoring, disaster recovery planning, planning to roll out a new line of business application (i.e. EMR, EHR, DMS, etc) network upgrade or migration planning (such as Microsoft Exchange), considering virtualizing your infrastructure (i.e. VMWare, Citrix, or Hyper-V) or simply moving to a new location, our team of experts can help ensure all aspects of your technology infrastructure are handled correctly.